The Wealth Management relationship at RLS Wealth Management is designed for clients with complex needs like planning for an upcoming retirement, living from their investments, reaching a high net worth, and dynamic family situations.
The foundation of the Wealth Management relationship is your financial plan.
Early on we will spend the majority of our time together discussing the details of your goals. It’s important that we dig deeper than just the numbers; understanding the “why” behind your goals is an important part of creating your financial plan. Once there is an understanding of your concerns and goals, we will develop your plan and recommendations to review and implement. This process is typically completed in two to three meetings. Once your plan has been implemented, your investment strategy executed, and we are all on the same page, the focus of our relationship shifts to monitoring your plan, making adjustments when needed and preventing emotions from leading to decisions that might have a negative impact on your plan.
Your portfolio is an important part of our relationship and you can read more about our philosophy on investing by visiting the “Investment” section of All About Your Benjamins.
Wealth Management includes:
- An ongoing relationship with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- A comprehensive financial plan addressing insurance, estate planning, tax planning, college funding, retirement planning, investing, charitable donations and more depending on your needs.
- A minimum of two meetings a year (in-person or virtual) scheduled every 6 months. Additional meetings are included whenever needed.
- Portfolio management by RLSWM. Accounts managed by RLSWM are held at TD Ameritrade Institutional and typically include a combination of mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Asset allocation recommendations for employer-sponsored retirement accounts like 401(k)s and 403(b)s and 529 plans not managed by RLSWM.
- On-going consultation and communication through the year via phone, video conference, or email.
As mentioned in the “Meet Justin” section, one of the reasons RLSWM was created was to offer financial planning and investment management to clients with a need for it, regardless of assets, income, or net worth. The Wealth Management relationship does not have a minimum requirement for assets, income, net worth, or fee.
<$1,000,000 AUM- 1%
Please Note: The scope of any financial planning and/or consulting services to be provided depends upon the needs of the client and the terms of the engagement. Neither RLS Wealth Management, nor any of its employees, serves as an attorney or accountant. Accordingly, neither RLS Wealth Management, nor any of its employees, prepares estate planning documents or tax returns.