For young professionals, subscriptions have become a way of life. Most of us are paying for our music, movies, clothing, exercise, and more through a monthly subscription, and now you can add financial advice to the list.
RLS Wealth Management is proud to offer a monthly subscription relationship tailored to the planning and investment needs of young professionals through WealthFusion™.
- An ongoing relationship with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- A comprehensive financial plan addressing the basics like emergency fund needs, life insurance, disability insurance, and estate planning. In addition to the basics, the plan also addresses college funding, retirement planning, investing and more depending on your needs.
- An annual meeting (in-person or virtual), typically in January and February, to update your financial plan and provide recommendations for the new year. Additional meetings are held if a life-changing event occurs.
- Portfolio management by RLSWM. Accounts managed by RLSWM are held at TD Ameritrade Institutional and typically include exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Asset allocation recommendations for employer-sponsored retirement accounts like 401(k)s and 403(b)s and 529 plans not managed by RLSWM.
- On-going consultation and communication through the year via phone, video conference, or email.
To learn more about WealthFusion™ you can read this post from All About Your Benjamins, “Subscription Is The New Location.”
Initial fee: $750
Monthly subscription: $150 beginning the second month.
Please Note: The scope of any financial planning and/or consulting services to be provided depends upon the needs of the client and the terms of the engagement. Neither RLS Wealth Management, nor any of its employees, serves as an attorney or accountant. Accordingly, neither RLS Wealth Management, nor any of its employees, prepares estate planning documents or tax returns.