About Justin Castelli, CFP®, CIMA®:
Starting RLS Wealth Management was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made; I just wish I would have done it sooner. After spending the first 11 years of my career working for large corporations and other advisors, I set out to start a financial planning and investment management firm that would not have a minimum net worth or asset level for clients. It was important to me to start a firm that would be inclusive of clients in different phases of life. I wanted to continue working with Baby Boomers, along with starting to work with young professionals.
I’m proud to have developed a “barbell business” (I love fitness) in that RLSWM works with clients in the early stages of their career and those in retirement. The young professional side of the barbell is served with a monthly subscription relationship called WealthFusion™ and the pre-retiree/retiree side served with an assets under management (AUM) relationship. You can learn more about each by visiting “Services”.
What You Should Know About Me and RLS Wealth Management:
- I am both a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and CERTIFIED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT ANALYST® professional.
- I am a member of the XY Planning Network and currently in the Advisory Committee.
- I am a member of the Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana and am an at-large board member.
- I write a blog called All About Your Benjamins where I discuss financial planning, personal finance, investing, and more.
- I host a podcast called All About Your Benjamins The Podcast where I discuss the same topics as the written blog.
- Roman is the “R”, Leo the “L” and Silas the “S” in RLS Wealth Management. Coming up with the company name was the hardest part of my decision to start my firm, and I settled on the initials of my sons.
- I have yet to outgrow my love of Hip-Hop music.
- I’m a CrossFitter.
- I played basketball through college and enjoy continuing to play it with the boys.
- I’m an avid reader–books, blogs, and my Twitter feed.
- RLS Wealth Management would not have been possible without the love and support of my wife Angela, who happens to be a small business owner as well.
RL Wealth Management, L.L.C. DBA RLS Wealth Mangement is listed with the State of Indiana as a Registered Investment Advisor. The firm will not solicit or accept business in any state in which it is not properly registered or qualified to conduct business by virtue of a state “de minimus” exemption. The purpose of this website is limited to the dissemination of general information regarding the services offered by RL Wealth Management, L.L.C. and does not provide investment advice. This site is not intended to be a solicitation or offer to sell investment advisory services to residents of any state in which RL Wealth Management L.L.C. is not currently authorized to do so.